Terms and conditions of Jayegroup concerning all works, quotes and man & van services Summary
1a) It is assumed a full and comprehensive inventory of goods to be transported has been provided and agreed as part of the
contract and price quoted
1) That it is possible for collection and delivery vehicle to access entrance within 5 meters of parking area.
2) That we have been information as to the number of flights of stairs and distance from vehicle has been correctly provided.
3) That no flammable or hazardous material is to be carried.
4) No paints, Oils gasses or similar items are included
5) All furniture that need disassembling is ready on the day
6) All appliances have been disconnected
7) Any items not on the original inventory will be charged separately (pro rata)
8) No reassemble (other than by agreement)
9) No packing or unpacking on the day that might cause a hold up on loading or unloading
10) Health and safety issues are discussed prior to contract
11) No boxes or bags weigh over 30kilo each
12) All items to be moved will be packed and wrapped prior to loading particularly glazed pictures mirrors etc.
13) Large items such as freezers wall/display cabinets pianos and any large bulky/heavy items have been itemized.
14) We are made aware of any particularly fragile or damaged items prior to loading
15) Due to health and safety laws it is not possible for operatives to remove footwear and any floor coverings must be secure and not form trips or hazard.
16) Access to delivery address is available within two hours of collection time
17) Waiting time is charged at £30 per hour
18) Payment is in cash on completion
19) Receipt for payment on the day (hand written) full invoice if requested by HM mail or E Mail These terms and conditions are based on a standard legal document used by removals companies throughout the UK. As such we believe they are fair and reasonable for our Jayegroup however they are also legally binding and should not be entered into lightly.